The School

entrance
Established in 1930 by the Sisters of St. Clare. Sacred Heart is now one of Northern Ireland’s top grammar schools with 855 students and 51 full time teachers and 50 ancillary staff. The school is
housed on a state-of-the-art complex at Ashgrove, Newry – a 17 acre site on the Northern side of the city and enjoys unrestricted views of the Mourne Mountains to the East.